KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher with optional TLR needed – Thornton Heath
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2018) in Thornton Heath, Croydon is looking for a KS2 Teacher to join them in September.
This two-form entry Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting in September, salaries are Inner London MPS/UPS and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively teaching and assessing children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from January.
Optional TLR on offer (Subject Lead)
* KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2018)
* Croydon location, excellent transport links
* Inner London MPS/UPS with TLR Option from September 2021
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com