SEN Primary Teacher - Hillingdon
**SEN – SLD
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable children?
Do you have a passion for quality education and training?
The school – SEN Primary Teacher -
Servoca education works with some of the best schools around London and is currently recruiting for a fantastic SEN school in Hillingdon. The school requires an experienced SEN primary teacher to work long term with students that have severe learning difficulties and are mostly non verbal.
The Candidate – SEN Primary Teacher - Hillingdon
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of successful outcomes when teaching students with Special educational needs
* Experience of working with students with ASD/PMLD/SLD
* Experience of using Makaton, PECS or BSL
* Able to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - SEN Primary Teacher - Hillingdon
* The role will involve working with children with special needs (PMLD/SLD/ASD)
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities in education and training
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other opportunity within education and training then please email your updated CV to James.McVicar@servocaeducation.com today!