SEN TA / Speech & Language TA needed for ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Lewisham
**Are you a Teaching Assistant with Speech & Language experience?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?**
A popular, multicultural school in Lewisham is looking for a SEN TA specialising in Speech & Language to join them immediately.
This school is a two-form entry with an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2018). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well-rounded education, whilst encouraging creativity and individuality.
The successful candidate will be working 1:1 with a child in year 3.
This will be a full time position until the end of the academic year. There will be an opportunity for the right candidate to apply for a permanent position from September 2021.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience supporting children with Speech & Language, Language Development training and high social skills. A SALT Qualification would be desirable.
* SEN TA – Speech & Language
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2018)
* Lewisham location, excellent transport links & on site parking
* Regular CPD & Staff training
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* SALT Qualification – desirable
* Proven experience within a UK classroom - essential
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com