KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher - Brent – TLR opportunities
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent position from September?**
A two form entry Primary School in Brent are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher to join them in September 2021. There will be a Subject Lead TLR on offer for the right candidate.
This school has a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2017) and has a strong emphasis on high achievement.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have prior experience within KS2 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
NQT’s & OS trained teachers welcome!
* KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
* Brent location
* ‘Good’ two form entry Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September
* NQT’s welcome
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org