Complex Needs Teachers - North West London
**Autism / Complex Needs
**Education and Training
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
The School - Complex Needs Teacher - North West London
Servoca education is currently recruiting teachers for two SEN schools in North West London for an immediate start. This schools both provide quality education for children with autism and complex needs and are both looking for teachers experienced with SEN to support KS2 Students.
The Candidate – Complex Needs Teacher - North West London
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with SEN – Complex needs
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - Complex Needs Teacher - North West London
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs (ASD / Complex )
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org