SEN TA / Teaching Assistant needed in Dollis Hill
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Dollis Hill is recruiting for a SEN TA specialising in challenging behaviour to join them immediately.
This is multicultural Primary school have strong links with the community, a low staff turn around and a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 with a child in Year 5 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with SEN and will have strong academic track record.
Team Teach training would be desirable.
This is a full time, long-term role & there will be the option of permanent contracts from Sept 2021 for the right candidate. Interviews ASAP.
* SEN TA specialising in Challenging Behaviour
* Dollis Hill, Brent location
* ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September 2021
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 (PAYE option)
* Bachelor’s Degree – desirable
* Proven experience working with SEN
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org