Head of RE / Religious Education Teacher needed in Southend
**Are you a RE Teacher / Religious Education looking for a new role from September?**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Essex?**
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience RE Teacher / Religious Studies Teacher to take a step up in their career. This school currently has ample opportunities for career progression and welcome ideas on improvement from experienced Teachers.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Religious Studies in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September.
* Head of RE / Religious Education Teacher
* September 2021
* Southend Location
* KS3 – KS5
* M1 – UPS3 + TLR
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK – RE
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is not an opportunity to be missed! Send us your CV today!