Intervention Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Fulham
**Do you have a passion for Primary Teaching and a strong background within the classroom?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately? **
A popular Primary School in Fulham is currently recruiting for an Intervention Teacher to join them ASAP. This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2015) and often places within the top 25% academically.
This is a full time position starting immediately and running through to the end of the academic year. There will be a view for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of staff from September 2021.
The successful candidate will be working throughout KS1 & KS2 holding intervention sessions for children.
* Intervention Teacher
* Fulham location
* ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September 2021
* £65 - £85 per day
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* QTS – essential
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com