Graduate SEN TA / Teaching Assistant
**ASAP / May
Are you an academic Teaching assistant looking for a supportive school to start your career?
The School - Graduate Teaching Assistant
Servoca education is currently looking for graduates with a background in psychology who would be interested in working with special needs students ASAP. The needs of students vary by school but would likely be predominantly autism and/or social, emotional and mental health challenges.
The Candidate - Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Experience of working with children with SEN
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Graduate Teaching Assistant
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs (SEN)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!