SEN Teacher - Lewisham
**ASD / SEMH
**Education and Training
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
The School - SEN Teacher - Lewisham
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Lewisham for an immediate start. This school provides quality education for children with autism. The school is looking for a focused and skilled Special Needs teacher to provide a high standard of teaching for students.
The Candidate – SEN Teacher - Lewisham
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with ASD
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - SEN Teacher - Lewisham
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of 4-6 students with special educational needs (
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Please email your updated CV to email@example.com