Cover Supervisor / Supply Teacher – Secondary Schools - East London
Are you looking for flexible teaching work in the East London area? Are you looking for full time or part time supply work and would like the opportunity to work within a number of good or outstanding Secondary schools?
Due to an increase in cover requirements throughout the year, a number of our secondary schools found within the boroughs of Tower Hamlets, Newham, Redbridge, Barking & Dagenham and Havering wish to expand their pool of supply teachers moving into the new academic year.
- Supply teachers required for daily/weekly/monthly cover requirements
- Opportunity to work within a number of high achieving secondary schools in East London
- Earn between GBP80 - GBP180 per day
Whether you are a cover supervisor, newly qualified or experienced teacher looking to network in a number of new schools as a supply teacher, we are able to provide you with regular daily work. Whether you are looking for 2 or 5 days flexible work a week we would like to hear from you.
Working on a supply basis will require you to ideally have your own form of transport or be local to a trian station as sometimes we may call you on the morning of work at short notice. We also have a number of pre-planned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
Any teachers interested in this opportunity are required to;
- Cover Supervisor experience or Hold a PGCE (11-16 or further education accepted)
- Be confident within their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different schools behaviour policies
- Be prepared to cover a range of subjects including your subject specialism
Applicants are required to send an updated CV to Grace Macdonald via the link below or contact directly to discuss matters further on email@example.com