Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant Required at Mainstream Primary School – SEMH/Behaviour Support
Brixton in Southwark
£65 - £75 per day dependent on experience
Are you looking to work 1:1 with an SEN Child starting ASAP?
Do you have experience working with challenging behaviour?
SEN Teaching Assistants Needed
A mainstream Primary school in Brixton are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support a child on a one-to-one basis. This role will be a behaviour support role as the child displays challenging behaviour. Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a 1 year contract due to begin ASAP. The successful candidate will be experienced in working with SEMH and have skills in behaviour support. The school has excellent transport links.
* SEN Teaching Assistant
* Brixton in Southwark
* 1 year contract
* £65-£90 per day (DOE)
* ASAP Start
* Full-time contract
The Primary School are looking for:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification but ideally a degree
* Experience working with ASD in any setting
* Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
* Team teach training or similar
* Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning
* Makaton/PECS training desirable
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
* Good communication skills
If you have experience in a similar role and would like to know more, please get in touch. You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to Rebekkah on firstname.lastname@example.org . I look forward to your application!
SEN Teaching Assistant – Behaviour Support Worker – ASAP Start – Brixton in Southwark