KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Whitechapel
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS1?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting in September?**
A popular Primary School in Tower Hamlets are currently recruiting for a KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to start with them in September.
This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating and pride themselves on fostering a welcoming and diverse culture.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within Year 1 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
Salaries are Inner London MPS/UPS
* KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher
* Whitechapel, Tower Hamlets location
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from January
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Inner London MPS/UPS
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com