KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher needed to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Stockwell, Lambeth.
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting in September
A Primary School in Lambeth are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher to join them in September.
This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2015) and often places within the top 25% academically. Class sizes here are small with most classes averaging between 20-25 children.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have5experience within Year 4 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
TLR’s on offer for the right candidate.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
* Lambeth Location (Stockwell)
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from January
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Option of TLR
* UPS/MPS Salaries (Inner London)
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check