LSA / Learning Support Assistant needed in Waltham Forest
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant looking for a new role??**
**Do you want to work in a thriving school with an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating??**
If so then this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!!
An ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary School in Waltham Forest are looking for an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant with experience working with children with Physical Disabilities to join them ASAP. .
The school is ideally looking for a LSA with Manual Handling experience and Personal Care experience, however they will also look at experienced LSA’s who would be willing to undergo training in these areas.
The school ethos is to encourage honesty, enthusiasm, ambition and resilience.
This is a full-time, long term role. The working hours will be 08:30 – 15:30.
The successful candidate will have a flourishing track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* LSA – Learning Support Assistant
* Teacher Training School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted (2016)
* Waltham Forest location
* £65 - £85 daily rate (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree (Psychology preferable)
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org