SEN LSA's Needed!
**Hillingdon - Uxbridge
**Profound Learning Difficulties
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The School - SEN LSA's Needed!
Servoca education is currently recruiting for two excellent schools in Uxbridge that provide safe learning environments for students with severe and profound learning difficulties. The schools cater exclusively to students with learning difficulties and require LSA's who are able to get involved in supporting the students during the school day.
The Candidate - SEN LSA's Needed!
* Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Any of the following would be useful – Manual Handling/Hoist Training/Feeding & Changing
The Role - SEN LSA's Needed!
* Working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD)
* Assisting pupils in their day to day needs
* Working alongside other staff to help the students progress with their independence and well being
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
Why work with Servoca education?
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!