Teaching Assistants - SEN - Harrow
Servoca education is currently recruiting SEN teaching assistants who are looking for either long term or permanent positions in Harrow. We work with several SEN specific schools in Harrow as well as mainstream schools that are in need of additional SEN support when students return in full.
The Candidate - Teaching Assistants - SEN - Harrow
* Experience of working with children with SEN (Any)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience of any SEN specific trainings, i.e. PECS, Makaton, TEEACH, Team Teach, SCERTS etc. Would be useful but not essential.
The Role - Teaching Assistants - SEN - Harrow
* The role will involve working with pupils that are have autism (ASD/MLD/PMLD)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!