Teaching Assistants – Hillingdon
**ASD / SEMH
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The School - Teaching Assistants – Hillingdon
Servoca works with the best SEN schools in London and is currently recruiting teaching assistants who are experienced working with autism, as well as social, emotional and mental health challenges.
The Candidate - Teaching Assistants – Hillingdon
* Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD / SEMH)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience of Team Teach or similar would be useful
The Role - Teaching Assistants – Hillingdon
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour (SEMH)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!