SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA – Acton, Ealing
**Are you a Teaching Assistant looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting ASAP?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An ‘Outstanding’ School in Acton are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant with an interest in ASD to join them immediately. Experience with ASD/Challenging Behaviour is desirable but not essential, candidates with a BSc in Psychology and a keen interest in SEN will also be considered.
This mainstream Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, working within the Year 4 Class. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 15:30.
This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to become a permanent member of staff from September 2021.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the option to start full time work immediately.
* SEN Teaching Assistant / SEN TA
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding
* Acton location, excellent transport links
* Regular CPD & Staff Training Days
* Welcoming team of high achieving Teachers & TA’s
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org