West London SENCO
**2 SENCO's Needed ASAP
**Education and Training
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
Servoca Education provides a service that is based on quality and expertise. Each one of our UK offices is staffed with experienced education consultants and operates to the highest standards of selection and vetting, and is designed to the support of our candidates.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced management, teachers and support staff. We work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEN schools in London and its surrounding boroughs.
The School - West London SENCO
Servoca education is currently recruiting for two schools in London that are both looking for a qualified SENCO to join them as soon as possible. Both schools are primary and experience of working as a SENCO is desired.
The Candidate – West London SENCO
* Previous experience of working as a SENCO would be desirable
* Recognised SENCO qualification
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Have experience of identifying, evaluating and providing effective strategies for pupils with SEN
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
About the Role - West London SENCO
* Oversee the day-today operation of the schools SEN policy
* Be responsible for managing a team of learning support assistants
* Communicating with parents of children with SEN
* Leading interventions for small groups of SEN pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.email@example.com