SEN Teachers - West London
**Autism / Complex Needs
**ASAP / Easter start
**Education and Training
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
The School - SEN Teachers - West London
Servoca education is currently recruiting for two special needs schools in West London, one in Hillingdon and one in ealing, both of which are looking for experienced SEN teachers for students with autism and complex learning difficulties. The role in Hillingdon is full time teaching a class of Post 16 students, while the role in Ealing is full time teaching a class of primary students. The Hillingdon post is a maternity cover in the first instance, although there is expected to be an opportunity for a permanent post if successful.
The Candidate – SEN Teachers - West London
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with SEN – Complex needs
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
About the Role - SEN Teachers - West London
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs (ASD / Complex )
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org