SEN TA / ASD TA to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Chiswick
**Do you have a passion for SEN?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting ASAP?**
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Chiswick are currently looking for an SEN TA specialising in ASD to join their Year 1 class. The role itself will be working 1:1 with a few children as well as taking interventions with small groups.
This is a full time, long-term position for the full academic year.
The ideal candidate will have high expectations for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have prior experience within SEN and a creative and inspiring approach to their work.
* SEN TA / ASD TA
* Chiswick location
* Outstanding Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Excellent transport links, on site parking and regular CPD
* £65 - £85
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com