SEN TA needed in Clapham – ASAP Start
A ‘Good’ entry Primary School in Clapham is looking for an experienced SEN TA to work 1:1 with a child with SEMH.
The ideal candidate will have high social skills, prior experience with challenging behaviour and a passion for SEN.
The school environment here is really positive, they believe in success for every child regardless of starting point. They have a long standing ‘Good’ Ofsted report and staff turnaround is low.
* Experience of working with children with SEN (challenging behaviour experience is desirable)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Any of the following would be useful – Team Teach, ABA, PECS
* ‘Good’ two form entry Primary School
* Clapham, Lambeth location
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* Permanent contracts on offer from Sept 2020
* 08:30 – 3:30
* £65 - £85 per day
* GCSE Maths & English (A* - C)
* Proven experience working within SEN classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org