Post 16 SEN Teacher
**ASAP / Easter
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - Post 16 SEN Teacher - Hillingdon
Servoca education works with some of the best SEN schools and is currently recruiting for a Good rated school in Hillingdon that accommodates children with autism and complex needs. The school is looking for an experienced SEN professional that is capable of teaching post 16 students with special needs.
The Candidate – Post 16 SEN Teacher - Hillingdon
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
About the Role - Post 16 SEN Teacher - Hillingdon
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs (Autism, Complex Needs)
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org