Computer Science Teacher needed in Romford– September 2021
**Are you a Computer Science Teacher looking for a new role from September?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Hackney?
Servoca Education is working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ secondary school in Romford who are looking for a KS3 – KS5 Computer Science Teacher to join them in September.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Computer Science in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September.
This is an ideal role for an NQT or experienced teacher.
* Computer Science Teacher
* September 2021
* Secondary school, high achieving
* Regular CPD & Staff Training Days
* State of the art Computing Suite
* ICT Technicians on hand
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2015
* KS3 – KS5
* MPS/UPS Inner London Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS (essential)
* NQT’s welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK – ICT / Computing
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check