SEN Learning Support Assistants - Vulnerable Students
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London, including SEN specific environments.
Schools are due to reopen in February after the half term, however some vulnerable students, such as those with special educational needs, remain in school presently and require support. Servoca are looking for people who are experienced working with special needs that would be interested in covering any short term absences of staff in these roles presently, with a view to a long term role once schools have fully returned.
The Candidate - SEN Learning Support Assistants - Vulnerable Students
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN
* Candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* Experience in non-verbal communication methods (PECS/Makaton/BSL)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - SEN Learning Support Assistants - Vulnerable Students
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!