Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant needed in Thornton Heath
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2018) in Thornton Heath, Croydon are looking for a driven Graduate Teaching Assistant specialising in SEN to join them immediately.
This popular Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting ASAP. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day & working hours are 08:30 – 15:30.
This is a long-term contract for the full academic year with the opportunity for the right candidate to embark on Teacher Training from Sept 2021.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within a Mainstream SEN environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role straight away.
* Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2018)
* Thornton Heath, Croydon location, excellent transport links
* £65 - £85 per day PAYE
* Teacher training opportunities
* Bachelors Degree (Psychology is desirable)
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com