Early Years TA with SEN experience needed in Battersea – ASAP
A popular two-form entry Primary School in Battersea is recruiting for an Early Years TA specialising in SEN to join them immediately.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community; they are looking for dynamic and focused professionals to support their children with their learning.
The role itself will consist of working with children 1:1 as well as taking small groups of children for Phonics and Numeracy.
Salaries will be a Daily Rate of £65 - £80 dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an established Teaching Assistant with an academic background. As the role will be focussed on SEN children within the class, experience with SEN is desirable.
Any of the following would be an advantage: ABA, PECS, Makaton
Candidates must hold a Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
* Early Years TA with SEN experience
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating (2018)
* Battersea location
* Working 1:1 and with small groups
* £65 - £80 per day
* Bachelor’s Degree – essential
* Proven experience in UK classrooms
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com