SEN TA / SEMH TA in West Wickham, Bromley
A high achieving Secondary School in West Wickham is recruiting for a SEN TA / SEMH TA specialising in behaviour management to join them ASAP.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links and a staff car park. They are an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT.
The role itself will consist of supporting SEN children 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within SEN, specifically SEMH and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term role for the full academic year.
* SEN TA / SEMH TA
* West Wickham, Bromley location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term role for the full academic year
* Permanent contracts on offer from Sept 2021
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree – or equivalent
* GCSE Maths & English (A* - C)
* Proven experience working within SEN classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com