SEN Teaching Assistants - North London
**Long Term Contract
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The School - SEN Teaching Assistants
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London, including SEN specific environments. Many of our SEN schools in North London have vacancies that they are looking to fill in January, once exact student numbers are more clear, so we are interested in speaking to people who are looking to work with special needs studentsin the new year.
The Candidate - SEN Teaching Assistants
* Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience in non verbal communication (PECS, Makaton, BSL, Signalong)
The Role - SEN Teaching Assistants
* Working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD)
* Assisting pupils in their day to day needs
* Working alongside other staff to help the students progress with their independence and well being
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
Why work with Servoca education?
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!