Part-time KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher needed in Brent – January
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Brent is recruiting for a Part-time KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to join them in January.
This is a two-form entry primary school with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open-air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS1 and will have strong academic track record.
This is a part-time position working 2 days per week.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher
* Part-time (2DPW)
* Brent location
* ‘Outstanding’ two-form-entry average Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Inner London MPS
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com