Media Teacher / Media Studies Teacher with optional TLR
**Are you a Media Teacher / Media Studies Teacher looking for a new role from January?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Dagenham?
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in Dagenham are looking for a Media Teacher / Media Studies Teacher to join their academic team from January.
There will be a TLR on offer for more experienced candidates and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self-development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Media Studies, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK.
* Media Teacher / Media Studies Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted 2018
* Romford, Havering (onsite parking)
* KS3 – KS5
* Outer London MPS Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK – Media
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org