Are you looking to work in a primary school ?
Do you have previous experience in a similar role?
A fantastic mainstream Primary school in Leatherhead are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to support children in the school with additional needs on a 1:1 basis. Experience in a similar role is required to be considered for this post. This will be a 1 year contract due to begin as soon as possible. The school would ideally like someone to begin immediately but can wait for the right candidate.
SEN Teaching Assistant
£65-£75 per day
The Primary School are looking for:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification but ideally a degree
* Experience working with ASD in any setting
* Confidence to work with challenging behaviour
* Team teach training or similar
* Experience working with non-verbal ASD &/or high functioning
* Makaton/PECS training desirable
* Strong literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE’s in Maths and English – C or above)
* Good communication skills
The school would like to interview ASAP!
You can apply directly to this advert or please send your updated CV to Martin email@example.com