History Teacher / Humanities Teacher needed in Hackney
A highly regarded Secondary School in Hackney are looking for an experienced History Teacher / Humanities Teacher to join them from January.
This school has a real family feel to it; they have a ‘Good’ Ofsted (2016) and focus heavily on nurturing their staff and promoting from within.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and regular school trips abroad. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience teaching History, a proven record of accomplishment in pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in January.
* History Teacher / Humanities Teacher
* January 2021
* Good Ofsted (2016)
* Rapid career progression opportunities
* KS3 – KS5
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org