Behaviour Support Assistant
**ASAP / January
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - Behaviour Support Assistant
Servoca education is currently recruiting behaviour support assistants who are looking for either long term or permanent positions around the Hounslow area. We are currently working with a school for students with statements for autism and / or Social, emotional and Mental Health challenges, which is looking for experienced staff to join their team.
The Candidate - Behaviour Support Assistant
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly SEMH
* Recent graduates and candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Behaviour Support Assistant
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!