SEN Teacher - Uxbridge
** ASAP / January
** SEN – ASD/PMLD/SLD
Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of the most vulnerable children?
The school – SEN Teacher - Uxbridge
Servoca education works with some of the best schools around London and is currently recruiting teachers for an SEN school in Hillingdon. The school caters for primary and secondary students with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties (SLD/PMLD) and autism (ASD). They are looking for a focused and skilled teacher who is able to work lead a class of students in the primary year groups.
The Candidate – PMLD Teacher - SEN - Hillingdon
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of successful outcomes when teaching students with Special educational needs
* Experience of working with students with ASD/PMLD/SLD
* Able to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Roles - SEN Teacher - Uxbridge
* The roles will involve working with children with special needs (PMLD/SLD/ASD)
* Role 1) - Teaching in a KS3 class of students with Severe learning difficulties, communication and sensory processing needs.
* Role 2) - Teaching RE to various classes. Experience of teaching RE is not essential as support will be given in planning and you would be mentored in the lessons. Experience of working with a range of learning difficulties is required.
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!