English Teacher - PRU
**Pupil Referral Unit
**North West London
Are you looking to make a difference within education?
The school – English Teacher - PRU
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in and around London and is currently recruiting for a Pupil Referral Unit in North London which caters for children who have been excluded from a mainstream setting. The school requires a teacher who is able to manage difficult and challenging behaviour and is able to teach students who are disengaged with the curriculum.
The Candidate – English Teacher - PRU
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Previous experience of teaching students with challenging behaviour
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - English Teacher - PRU
* The role will involve working with children that display challenging behaviour
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!