Are you a talented and passionate teacher of Humanities with a particular interest in Geography?
A teacher with high aspirations and dedication?
Are you looking for a new challenge and opportunity to lead a fantastic Geography department?
Are you a motivated teacher seeking to join a dynamic, growing and committed department and make a significant contribution to the school and department?
Do you want to join a school where you will support new members, receive professional development and the full support of the head teacher, senior leaders and colleagues?
If so, I am currently working alongside a multi academy trust that boasts outstanding staff and state of the art facilities. Apply now for your opportunity to work at this school as a Head of Geography.
Head of Geography
Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5 including GCSE and A level
Ofsted "Good" School
Role ideally suitable for experienced Geography teacher or a candidate that is has previous experience of leading a department
About the School - Head of Geography – Watford – Hertfordshire
* This wonderful Secondary school is a highly successful, high performing 11-18 school in Hertfordshire
* The school recently upgraded their already fantastic facilities
* The school also has a significantly positive value-added for the past 5 years.
* There is excellent CPD and training available for staff, and a committed Senior Leadership Team.
What you will need to succeed…
* You will be a well-qualified, highly motivated and enthusiastic Geography teacher.
* You will also have a good track record for teaching and results.
* This is important as you will be leading the Geography department and leading from example.
* You will need to work closely with other members of the team to help drive results and outstanding teaching.
* The role is suitable to those looking for their first step up into leadership, or those who have been in a similar post.
* You must have a relevant degree, a suitable teaching degree, experience with British curriculum in the UK and Qualified teacher status.
The Teacher of English/ English Teacher position is for a January 2021 start in a Secondary School in Watford. The school are looking to interview immediately or ASAP for the ideal teacher.
If this is a great opportunity for you, then please apply for this role immediately!
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.