Year 1 SEN TA needed in Kennington – ASAP
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Kennington is recruiting for a SEN TA to take lead small group work for Year 1 children for phonics & numeracy.
This is a well-regarded two form entry primary school with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 across Year 1 as well as taking small groups. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with SEN and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term role & there will be the option of permanent contracts & Teacher Training for the right candidate. Interviews ASAP.
* SEN TA
* Year 1 Class
* Kennington location
* ‘Outstanding’ two-form-entry average Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts & Teacher Training from September 2021
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85
* Bachelor’s Degree – desirable
* Proven experience working with SEN
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com