Nursery Teacher needed in Camden - ASAP
**Do you have a passion and enthusiasm for the Early Years?**
** Are you a qualified Nursery Teacher with QTS?**
**Are you looking for a full time, role starting immediately?**
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in the borough of Camden are recruiting for a Nursery Teacher to join their inspiring team of teachers and TA’s ASAP for a Maternity Contract.
This Primary school is committed to providing an outstanding Early Years Education for 2-5 year olds and have a strong history of Outstanding Early Years.
The ethos of this family feel school is to develop confident, successful children with high aspirations for themselves for the future.
You will be working full time, from 08:30 – 15:30 during term time.
You will have a proven track record of productively teaching and assessing children within the Early Years, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from September.
* Nursery Teacher (with QTS)
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding
* Camden location
* Inspiring team of Teacher & TA’s
* Supportive SLT
* Low staff turnaround
* Inner London MPS Pay scale
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via jessica.banks@servocaeducation