Outreach Tutors - Hillingdon
Are you looking to make a difference within education?
The school – Outreach Tutors - Hillingdon
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting for intervention tutors who are able to provide intervention lessons for students learning in 1-1, 1-2 and 1-3 settings.
From November 1st, the UK Government is providing schools with additional support for catch up learning in core subjects as a result of Covid 19, so many of our schools are beginning to look for knowledgeable staff with the ability to lead small group sessions.
The Candidate – Outreach Tutors - Hillingdon
* Degree related to core subjects
* Previous experience of teaching and supporting students with challenging behaviour
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Able to handle challenging behaviour
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - Outreach Tutors - Hillingdon
* The role will involve working with children that display challenging behaviour
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!