SEN Learning Support Assistants -South West London
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London, including SEN specific environments. We are currently recruiting for two SEN primary schools in South West London that accommodate students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health challenges. These schools are both looking for staff able to support students who are disengaged with learning and may display challenging behaviour.
The Candidate - SEN Learning Support Assistants - South West London
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN
* Candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* Experience in non-verbal communication methods (PECS/Makaton/BSL)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - SEN Learning Support Assistants -South West London
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!