Teacher of Science – January Start - Permanent position
I am currently working with a secondary School in Stratford, Newham who are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Science for a position to start in January 2021. This is a permanent position.
My client is based near Stratford station and has excellent public transport links. We are looking for a teacher who is committed to making a difference to the lives of students and has a real passion for their subject.
• Science Teacher
• ASAP Start / Permanent position
• Secondary school, high achieving
• 'Good' Ofsted 2017
• KS3 - KS5
• Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• NQT's welcome to apply
• Proven experience teaching the UK - Business Studies & Economics
• Successful track record of improving pupils performance
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible!
The successful applicant will have high expectations, and will be a reflective practitioner who is always keen to develop and improve their teaching. They will appreciate their role in helping our students to have high aspirations.
The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP. Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com