**SEMH 1-1 / Small Groups
Are you looking to make a difference within education?
The school – Intervention Support
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting staff who will be able to provide small group interventions to students in core subjects.
Due to Covid many students have fallen behind and require additional support in core subjects, so schools are looking for staff capable of tutoring students in groups of up to 3 in core subjects.
The Candidate – Intervention Support
* Degree related to a core subject
* Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Able to handle challenging behaviour
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - Intervention Teacher
* The role will involve working with children that display challenging behaviour
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!