TEACHER OF ENGLISH - JANUARY 2021 - PERMANENT
An opportunity has arisen for a teacher of English at an OUTSTANDING inner London secondary school.
Can you inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style? Are you a committed and passionate qualified teacher with a subject specialism in English?
My client is looking for someone with a positive attitude to teaching, an enthusiastic and innovative approach and has high expectations of learning. In return, the English teacher will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment. Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply.
* Teaching English to GCSE Level
* OUTSTANDING SCHOOL
* January start – Permanent contract
* Full time – 5 days a week
* £32,157 - £42,624 (depending on experience)
* Located in the Borough of Tower Hamlets
* Suitable for NQTS
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Good classroom management
* You will also need to have recent experience within a classroom setting in the last five years and be up to date with recent curriculum changes
* A recent DBS
* Right to work in the UK
You will need to be a creative and positive teacher who is able to demonstrate a professional manor at all times. You must have strong classroom management skills with the ability to adapt. It is important that you have good communication skills as this is crucial when interacting with students and other staff across the school.
If you are a qualified teacher and you are interested in this position, please submit your updated CV to this advert.
Alternatively; please contact Grace Macdonald with your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org