Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant needed in Swiss Cottage, Camden
**Are you a Graduate with 6 months experience working with the Early Years?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A popular, high achieving Primary School in Swiss Cottage, Camden are looking for an enthusiastic graduate teaching assistant to join them ASAP.
This Primary School is two-form entry with a ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2018). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Class Teachers throughout the Early Years, planning and delivering small group work on Phonics & Numeracy.
This will be a full time position for the remainder of the academic year. There will be an opportunity for the right candidate to become a permanent member of staff from Sept 2021.
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working with Early Years aged Children for a minimum of 6 months.
This role would also be well suited to a recent graduate who is looking to progress quickly in their career.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant - BA in Education Studies or Early Childhood Studies
* Swiss Cottage, Camden location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 15:30
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelor’s Degree - essential (Education Studies or Early Childhood Studies)
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Early Years Children (6 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org