Graduate Teaching Assistant – Canning Town
An ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in Canning Town are looking for an academically driven Graduate Teaching Assistant for an academically advanced and high achieving secondary school.
If you are passionate about Secondary Education and would like to commence a career in education then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
The successful candidate will be working full time across KS3, KS4 & KS5, working hours will be 8:30-16:00 Monday-Friday. Duties will include; supporting students KS3 – KS5, working 1:1 and taking small groups for lessons of all disciplines.
There are Teacher Training opportunities on offer from Sept 2021
* Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Canning Town, Newham location
* Academic Secondary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Teacher Training opportunities
* Bachelor’s Degree - essential
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Secondary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com