Secondary School Administrator, Hackney, SIMS Experience
A modern secondary school located in the London borough of Hackney has a vacancy for an administrator to start in October. The role will be full time and paid on a long term supply basis initially with the view to a permanent contract.
**Term time only supply work with view to permanent contract
**£60-£85 a day PAYE
Are you looking for an administration/ receptionist role?
Do you have prior admin experience and the enthusiasm to hit the ground running in a new job?
A vibrant secondary school with an excellent reputation is looking for a full time administrator to start in October 2020.
Hours are 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday during term time.
Day to day responsibilities can include:
* Signing visitors in and out of the school according to the schools safeguarding policy
* Typing letters/ school correspondence
* Using SIMS to manage student data including attendance
* Managing school website
* Responding to call and email queries
* Managing stationary orders/ stock levels
* Inputting purchase orders
* Supporting with reprographic duties including scanning; filing; photocopying
* Supporting with first day response calls
The successful applicant will have experience of working in a busy office environment and have the ability to prioritise work effectively. You will have a professional manner whether you are dealing with staff, pupils, parents, visitors or governors and represent the school well as the first point of contact. Furthermore you will have high levels of written and communication skills, experience of SIMS/ FMS and you will be confident using MS office suit including word and outlook.
Are you interested in this administration job?
If so don’t hesitate, apply by sending your CV to Leigham at Servoca today.