PRU Teacher - Hillingdon - ASAP
**SEMH / PRU
Are you looking to make a difference within education?
The school – PRU Teacher - Hillingdon - ASAP
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in and around London and is currently recruiting for a Pupil Referral Unit in Hillingdon which accomodates students who are unable to attend their mainstream schools.
Due to the current climate with regards to travelling, we have confirmed with our schools that they would be able to have a skype / telephone interview in at least the first instance until it is deemed safe and practical to visit the school in person.
The Candidate – PRU Teacher - Hillingdon - ASAP
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Previous experience of teaching students with challenging behaviour
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - PRU Teacher - Hillingdon - ASAP
* The role will involve working with children that display challenging behaviour
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!