Are you looking to make a difference within education?
The school – Outreach Teacher
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in and around London and is currently recruiting for a school in Hillingdon which caters for children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health challenges.
The school is looking for a focused and skilled outreach teacher who would be able to teach students in the community entry level English and Maths. This would take place in different locations so the successful candidate must be a driver.
The Candidate – Outreach Teacher
* Previous experience of teaching students with challenging behaviour
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum in Maths & English
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - Outreach Teacher
* The role will involve working with children that display challenging behaviour
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!